wtorek, 29 czerwca 2010

Kristen Stewart at JFK





Continuing along with her intense promotions, Kristen Stewart was spotted arriving in New York City on Sunday evening (June 27).

The Bella Swan babe hopped off her flight from LAX, working her way through the JFK terminal en route to an awaiting car.

Scheduled to appear on the Late Show with David Letterman, along with a NYC screening of "Eclipse," Kristen has been quite the busy lady as of late.

Talking about making multiple red carpet appearances, Miss Stewart told press, "I feel like my feet are really pissed off at me, just because of the shoes. That’s been the biggest problem."

As for when she gets done with a movie premiere, Kristen tells, "By the end of the day I actually get really hyper, because it's then that I have my own time. You end up staying up all night and then screwing your morning the next day because you need time to yourself."

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz